5th Annual Culture Inversion Awards
On March 7, 2023, Lovitt & Touché hosted its 5th Annual Culture Inversion Awards.
Inversion is the safety model and philosophy Lovitt & Touché’s Risk Department has developed and implemented for our clients. It is an ideological concept of taking its name from the inverted version of the safety pyramid, which quite simply suggests that there are just as many proactive leading efforts that will cascade towards zero incidents as the traditional version claims there are reactive steps heading towards a fatality.
Recipients were chosen by a panel of L&T Officers that were considered the best candidates who:
- Utilized the L&T Risk Management resources
- Embraced the principles of Inversion as delivered by our Risk Control Team
- Sustained an internal culture shift within the organization based on their interactions with us
- Had a remarkable and favorable turn around and are now operating as a healthier business
Congratulations to all of the 2022 Award Recipients who have been listed below!
1. Goodwill Industries of Southern AZ
3. Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
11. Terros, Inc.
12. CODAC – Health, Recovery & Wellness, Inc.
13. Southwest Behavioral Health Services, Inc.
16. MKB Construction
17. Nexus Steel
21. IDM Builds AZ
1. Arizona Generator Technology, Inc., DBAGEN-TECH
1. Buesing Corp