Community Spotlight: Lovitt & Touché Supports St. Vincent de Paul’s Mission of Service, Compassion
Community involvement has been a cornerstone at Lovitt & Touché since our founding more than a century ago. We’re proud to support organizations in Phoenix and Tucson making a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
This month, we are supporting The Society of St. Vincent de Paul. Since 1946, the nonprofit organization has dedicated itself to feeding, clothing, housing and healing individuals and families in northern and central Arizona communities who have nowhere else to turn. SVdP also provides meaningful opportunities for volunteers to serve their neighbors in need with love and compassion.
St. Vincent de Paul offers numerous programs and services including:
• Services for the homeless
• Medical and dental care for the working poor
• Charity dining rooms that serve thousands each day
• Food boxes for hungry families
• Thrift stores throughout the region
• A bridge housing shelter
• General assistance for individuals in need
Lovitt & Touché is honored to support St. Vincent de Paul and its positive impact on communities across Arizona!