Community Spotlight: Lovitt & Touché Tucson Office Raises Funds for GAP Ministries’ Campus of Hope
Community involvement has been a cornerstone at Lovitt & Touché since our founding more than a century ago. We’re proud to support organizations in Phoenix and Tucson making a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
This month, our Tucson office is supporting GAP Ministries’ capital campaign for its Campus of Hope. The group’s new facility will expand and improve each of its services as well as create new resources including:
• A dedicated job training center for at-risk individuals in its Second Chance Job Training Programs (Culinary and Auto Tech, with plans to add other job training opportunities in the future).
• A canning station which will allow GAP to preserve high-quality produce for families in need, teach valuable skills to culinary students, and provide a stream of income through sales of custom products.
• Improved security for the group’s Supervised Visitation Center so children in this program are safe, families are given needed privacy during this challenging time, and extended hours are available.
• An Event Center that will serve local nonprofits and the community and provide training programs.
• A collaborative space for small and emerging nonprofits.
• A more efficient warehouse for distribution of food and products to nonprofit partners so GAP may serve more struggling families in the community.
We are honored to help GAP Ministries raise funds for its Campus of Hope so the organization can expand programs and increase its positive impact on the Tucson community.
Learn more about GAP Ministries Campus of Hope here.