Lovitt & Touché Hires 5 to Bolster Sales, Service Teams
We’re proud to announce that we’ve expanded our Tempe and Tucson teams to support increasing sales and service needs. This growth comes on the heels of our acquisition by Marsh& McLennan Agency LLC, a subsidiary of Marsh LLC, one of the world’s leading insurance brokers and risk management advisors.
“For more than 100 years, we have earned a reputation for our steadfast commitment to the Arizona business community,” said CEO Charles Touché. “That commitment is as strong as ever, and we are poised to serve even more companies, residents and community organizations.”
New team members bring decades of experience in commercial insurance, notably in the construction, healthcare and technology fields. The following professionals joined the Tempe office:
- Sales Executive Adam Carter has more than 15 years of experience in the insurance industry. He specializes in construction, healthcare and technology.
- Bonds Director Kirk Welch brings extensive surety, underwriting and marketing experience, specializing in construction, commercial and international surety products for companies of all sizes.
- Sales Executive Patty Cashin focuses on commercial lines, creating tailored solutions aligned to diverse business needs.
- Construction Practice Leader Paul Lee has more than 30 years of experience handling complex construction insurance programs. He will oversee one of the firm’s largest specialty groups.
The Tucson office has gained:
- Account Executive Rick Rubner has more than 35 years of experience in insurance. He specializes in tribal insurance and human services.