Business Insurance Coverage
As a leading brokerage nationwide, we specialize in providing businesses with the coverage they need to protect against losses, property damage and legal liability to employee-related risks and special circumstances.
Our team of seasoned advocates with decades of experience get to know your business inside and out, along with unique risks you face, to ensure you have adequate coverage not only to recover losses, but also to continue your operations in the event of a loss. Lovitt & Touché can provide guidance and tailor a smart, comprehensive and competitive coverage package that can include protection against general theft and damage, fire and environmental damage, product recalls, builder’s risk, business interruption and more.
Whether you own or lease your building, tools, equipment or inventory, property insurance is coverage every company – big or small – needs so if and when disaster strikes, you will be protected. From a raging fire destroying inventory and unpredictable weather damaging your building to a burst pipe flooding the IT server room or theft of valuable equipment, risk is everywhere.
Commercial Liability Insurance
A lot can happen day-to-day, so we make sure you’re covered when it comes to a wide range of third-party claims.
- General Liability: Essential for businesses of all types of sizes, a commercial general liability policy helps protect your business against claims of property damage and bodily injury arising from your people, premises, products or services, as well as personal and advertising injury.
- Professional Liability: Whether you’re public, private or non-profit, our team can help protect your business from the risks that come with delivering professional services. Professional liability insurance can provide coverage for alleged or actual negligence, defense costs, personal injury, copyright infringement, financial damages, claims arising from services provided in the past, and damages.
- Commercial Auto Liability: If your employees operate company vehicles, auto liability coverage is essential to financially protect against accidents, injuries and property damage. We can help you determine the right level of coverage, which may include: hired and non-owned, uninsured, underinsured and drive other car (DOC) coverage.
- Cyber Liability: As cyber security becomes an increasingly integral component of business operations, cyber liability insurance is vital. It can cover the cost of data or privacy breaches that expose personal information, such as Social Security or credit card information, proprietary data or even intellectual property. It also covers the cost to notify affected parties, including any ongoing identity theft or credit monitoring needs.
- Management Liability: Risk is an intrinsic element of doing business. Management decisions can be especially risky, leaving the organization, leadership team, board of directors and other key players open to litigation. We help our clients mitigate this risk with management liability insurance, a risk transfer tool that protects not only the company’s bottom line, but the individuals associated with it, to fill gaps left by traditional commercial liability policies.
- Directors and Officers Liability (D&O) protects directors and officers against financial loss resulting from litigation in their official company capacity.
- Fiduciary Liability covers legal costs and damages from lawsuits related to your fiduciary duties in the management of your employee benefit programs.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL) provides coverage from legal costs and damages related to employment practice violations such as harassment, discrimination, retaliation and wrongful termination, among others.
- Workers’ Compensation: When work-related injuries and illnesses happen on the job, Worker’s Compensation, which is compulsory for all employers, is there to help cover lost wages and medical expenses.
- Pollution Liability: We have experience working with companies that handle hazardous waste materials, so we know the importance of protection against environmental risks. From bodily injury to property damage, including clean-up costs, we can find the pollution liability policy that’s right for your needs.
We have longstanding, trusted relationships with regional and national carriers that give us:
- Greater flexibility
- Negotiating leverage and power
- Options to customize coverage solutions
- The upper hand in digging deep to find the best value
Our dedicated insurance marketing team, which is committed to building and maintaining relationships with carriers, isn’t common at many other brokerages. This team has helped us earn a top-tier ranking among competitors, and it provides us with semi-exclusive access that you can’t easily find elsewhere.
These analysts are trained to expertly frame your specific business insurance needs and seek out the most reputable carriers. We communicate an in-depth narrative based on our initial business analyses that is professional, clear, comprehensive and honest, outlining all steps you are undertaking to mitigate risk.
This extra effort pays off big time – getting you the best coverage at the best value. Underwriters trust and value our work. In the end, you benefit.
We have trusted relationships with more than 50 carriers nationwide, ranging from $250,000 to $25,000,000 in premium volume, including the #1 carriers in Arizona:
Service & Support
After we place your insurance, we continue to serve as a trusted partner, helping you manage your insurance program.
We are committed to creating a long-term partnership with our clients. This means providing you with a dedicated team of insurance professionals with diversified skillsets who can provide 360-degree service to your business to give you greater peace of mind. You can rest assured that your account is in good hands with a proactive and responsive service team that possesses a high-level understanding of your industry, including opportunities, challenges and necessary insurance requirements. Dedicating a team of specialists to your business allows us to dive deep and become subject-matter experts on the issues affecting you.
The typical team includes a senior-level team leader who oversees all account activities, including setting goals and strategies to best serve your business. This team leader is supported by a group of talented insurance professionals, including:
- Account Executives who are responsible for implementing strategy, collaborating internally to ensure timetables and action plans are established and implemented, evaluating data, optimizing program design, analyzing coverage, overseeing claims advocacy and Risk Controlactivity and more.
- Account Managers who execute day-to-day operations, such as assisting the account team in various areas, including policy checking, endorsements, premium allocations and underwriting information development, and verifying audits.
- Risk Control Consultants who manage all aspects of your risk management program, including maximizing risk management dollars, improving risk profiles, implementing risk assessments and developing effective service plans.
- Claims Advocates across a range of insurance specialty areas, including Property & Casualty and Worker’s Compensation. These experts advocate for all claims issues, monitoring to ensure claims are as accurate as possible, confirming that positive progress toward cost-effective resolution is occurring, communicating peer-to-peer with claims adjustors and teaching you what you need to know when it comes to your claims.
- Marketing Specialists who have a solid grasp of the marketplace and know how to maneuver within it to leverage our industry relationships and identify the markets that would provide you with the most comprehensive and competitive solutions.
Technology & Policy Access
Our investment in technology means you can quickly and easily obtain the insurance and benefits information you need. For instance, our exclusive L&T Gateway Risk Management Portal provides you with critical access to time-sensitive information, including:
- Ability to issue and access Certificates of Insurance, 24/7/365
- Ability to generate auto ID cards
- Print lists of vehicles, driver and certificate holders
- Access to HR resources and handbooks for all 50 states
- Incident tracking/trending and claims reporting
- Behavior-based safety programs with job hazard analyses
- Automated scheduling and reporting for online employee training
- And much more!
Mergers & Acquisitions
In the complex world of mergers & acquisitions, we are experts in transactional analysis who can evaluate and mitigate risk, increase value of your investments and provide financial protections for both buyers and sellers. In addition to supporting clients in acquisition mode with their deal-related insurance review and due diligence, we have experience with the financial sponsor community and the downstream companies. We can help:
- Analyze the purchase agreement from a commercial insurance and employee benefits perspective
- Evaluate, quantify and define pre-closing liabilities
- Ensure the assumption of liabilities is clearly stated and reflects decisions reached between buyer and seller
- Review insurance provisions and offer solutions
Affiliate & Franchise Programs
We provide the owners/operators of franchises and affiliate companies with a one-stop shop for business, personal, life and medical insurance needs. We have worked with groups of all sizes, including one of the most widely recognized fast food brands in the world for more than 20 years.
Our dedicated teams can create specialized programs based on each franchise’s or affiliate’s needs, complete with virtual access to resources, a wide range of risk management services, and comprehensive healthcare benefits, including our exclusive healthcare private exchange. Inquire for details on how we can add value.